Conservation can help you connect
with your guests
By connecting with the unique and beautiful natural wonders experienced at your resort, the Reef Experience Team will invite your guests to continue that relationship year round.
Using methods honed after years in the education by entertainment business, Reef Experience, LLC will help you create a year round relationship with your guests by connecting them to:
- Electronic Newsletters With Seasonal Information on Local Conservation Efforts, Promotions, Fun Facts and Stories About How Your Local Ecosystem Is Connected to a More Global Environment.
- Exploring the Migratory Behavior of Local Species and the Work That Is Being Done to Support Them.
- Tracking Specific Local Research Projects and Conservation Efforts.
- Empowering Guests With Tools to Connect Teaching Curriculum to Local Wildlife Superstars and Projects.
- Encouraging Guests to Help in These Efforts by Creating Connections to Those Conservation Organizations Doing Good Work.
All of these efforts will connect you with your guests, their friends, family, classmates and a community far larger than just your visitors. This connection can be the perfect way to highlight ways in which your resort supports these efforts. Special promotions and events can create attractive and compelling reasons for these people to visit your resort!
By strengthening the bond between your guests and the natural environment and by supporting the local efforts of conservationists in your area, Reef Experience, LLC can help you enhance and support your local paradise — not only right now, but in the years to come.
Founder & Chairman
For many years I, as well as my fellow team members, have been involved in the public display community. As a team, we represent those working directly with the animals, executive and operational managers, designers, program staff and fabricators. We have worked for established organizations, start-up projects and consulted with a wide variety of clients within the zoo, aquarium and resort communities worldwide. Through it all has been a love of the work and a sense of making an effort to benefit nature that has made our careers so enjoyable and rewarding. We now have combined this experience with equally experienced professionals from the world of real estate development, business and finance. With this team we have collectively combined what we have learned in our respective careers to create this project we call Reef Experience. — Tom Otten
Meet the Team